miércoles, 13 de enero de 2016

Welcome everybody! Well, this is my first video. What is the content of the video? It's about me and family and others interesting things, of course, me. 
My name is Valeria and I'm a student at Benémerita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla. 

This is just a little introduction of me because in the video I'm going to tell you more details about me. 
Sorry but I think the audio sounds  very low.







In conclusion this is a strange and exciting experience. Why? This is my first time doing a video. A video where I talk about me and also I'm very shy when I have talk but 
I'm going to give it my best!!

I know I have to improve my vocabulary as my pronunciation but I want to be better. 
So the vídeos will help me to see the progress of my speech. 
I promise that the next videos will be better c: 
 Thanks for watching the video!   

5 comentarios:

  1. "I like listen music". I think you was so nervious because your English is good.

    I'll wait for the next video ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I think to when you say "of Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla" you can use the word "at". when you talk about the things that you like you said "the things I like the most is" and you have to say "the thing I like most are.." because you are talking about a lot of things, no just one. Also to mention the place where you live you said "the City of Mexico" and I think to is better to say " Mexico City".

    Well, you need more practise, congratulations for upload your first video, and you can improve.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Well, I think that your video is good, but you must check some mistakes. You were really nervous and I can get it. If you practice a lot, you'll be able to speak better.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Valeria! Good video! I think you only have some mistakes, for example I heard you say " I like listen music", I think the correct form is "I like listening to music". About your writing I think you have to review and correct some mistakes that you have.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Valeria! Good video! I think you only have some mistakes, for example I heard you said: " I like listen music" and I think the correct form is "I like listening to music". About your writing, I think you have to review and correct some mistakes that you have.

      Eliminar