lunes, 7 de marzo de 2016

Africam Safari

Africam Safari. Do you know what it is? 

In this video I will show you a little bit of this amazing place. 
I'll explain the history of this place and the animals that 
you can find here.  c:

I hope you like it. 







Conclusion

When I did this video I realized that all the information was
incredible astounding, and made me remember my first time in the safari park moreover I learned new vocabulary as animal names.



NEW VOCABULARY

Moreover: /ˌmɔːˈrəʊ.vər/   Used for introducing an additional and important fact that supporst or emphasizes what you have just said.  


Portmanteau:  /pɔːtˈmæn.təʊ/ (noun)   A large suitcase consisting of two parts that fols together. 

Astounding:  /əˈstaʊn.dɪŋ/  Very ​surprising or ​shocking.

Anteaters 


Agouti  

Prairie dogs
  
Kinkajous 


Blue tegu 

Hamadryas baboons


Trumpeter hornbills 


Highland guan


Gray brocket 


African porcupines  


Crocodile monitor 

Savannah monitor
 




1 comentario:

  1. Hi Valeria :)
    I think your introduction and conclusion are correct.

    About your video you had some mistakes in your pronunciation in words like captain and species. Also in your video I heard something like "The visitors can observe them from the our cars" and the correct form is The visitors can observe them from their cars.
    I enjoyed a lot your video :).

    ResponderEliminar