lunes, 7 de marzo de 2016

Timeline

Hello classmates! 

In today's video I'm going to show you my timeline.  
What it's about?  It's referring to my favorite group and their most important events.    c: 







CONCLUSION


When I made this video I liked so much.   Why? Because I love this group and with this activity I could remember the events, comeback and music videos of Block B. 

Thanks for watching the whole video. I'll be waiting for your comments 


New Vocabulary

Ban: /bæn/  to ​forbid (= ​refuse to ​allow) something, ​especially ​officially.
Example:  The ​film was banned (= the ​government ​prevented it from being ​shown) in several ​countries.

Airedair noun (BROADCAST)
                                                be on/off (the) air



Full-length:  /ˌfʊlˈleŋθ/  adjective (USUAL LENGTH)
› of the ​usual ​length and not made ​shorter:
Example: "a full-length ​feature ​film"


Remorse:   /rɪˈmɔːs/     A ​feeling of ​sadness and being ​sorry for something you have done





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario